7/28/10

Tutorials on Rayne

I just want to give you guys some more info on Rayne, seeing as how I've gotten a few requests to do some makeup looks on her. Rayne is 15 years old, and she's the daughter of some friends of my parents. She hangs out at my house sometimes when her parents are at work or busy. I've done 2 videos with her in them, click HERE to see How To: Make Thin Lips Appear Fuller on Rayne, and click HERE to see Old Hollywood Makeup  on Rayne. Here are a few pictures I took of the finished Hollywood look on her, so here ya go! (btw, she wiped the red lipstick off in the last picture)

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous in the last picture
    and she look adorable with the red lipstick!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.