7/22/10

If you don't dispose of stress properly, it will pile up and overtake your life.


I'm hitting up some clubs this weekend! I really really need to have a good time, I've been doing nothing but stressing for the past 2 months. My boyfriend, Brendon, recently got kicked out of his parents house. We're both in college, and now he needs a place to stay until he can get his own place. At first, I thought it would be great-- but we've been fighting A LOT since he moved in. Sad thing is, he's only been here for about 2 weeks. I'm not sure what to do. He works all day every day, while I'm trying to juggle school, the hair extension line Medusa's Locks, and now him and his clothes and trying to find him a place to rent. The cheapest place I've found so far is $310 monthly, in the ghetto of our town. It's not really bad, but I haven't been able to contact the landlord because I lost his number for the second time! Nothing seems to be working out, so I hope this weekend is great. It's Brendons birthday Saturday, so I'm hoping we'll gave a make-up night. :) Anyways, I did a makeup look for the Club, since I'll be dancing the night away come Saturday. Hope you enjoy<3 Love you guys

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.