7/27/10

Neutral Smokey Eye

Hey guys! This is what I came up with for a neutral smokey eye. The reason I did this was because I recieved a message from a girl who needed some help with eye-shadow colors. I couldn't really tell her exactly what colors would look good on her, and I definitely couldn't tell her how to feel comfortable with those colors. So, I decided to do a neutral smokey eye, safe for all eye colors. Click HERE to see that video; here are some pictures of the look. By the way, Brendon starts school in October, so now we need to find him a place by then. I don't want him to stress about school, a job, money, and finding his own place. It's just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.