7/15/10

As long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

I've been sososo busy lately, trying to get enrolled back in school this semester; applying for as many financial aid programs and scholarships as possible. I've recieve two scholarships so far, and I believe that that's all I'll be able to get. Now I'm just hoping for financial aid. I've been getting a tooon of questions as to how I make money while in college. Well, one- I do odd jobs. Two- I sell hair extensions :) You guys will be getting more info on that as time goes on. Anyways, here are some pictures from a hair tutorial I did yesterday. I felt inspired by the Spartacus series. If you haven't seen it, definitely check it out. I plan to wear my hair like this on the first day of classes; I think first impressions are very important. Anyways, if you haven't checked out the tutorial, here is a link :)   CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.