1/2/10

Megan Fox Look & Leather










Date
night! Kinda. My boyfriend didn't take me out, but we did hang- and I wore pleather boots, a leather jacket, some ripped skinny jeans, and I sported this Megan Fox inspired eyewear. :)



I posted it on Youtube sooo, click THIS to see the tutorial! I'm totally in to leather right now, and I'm not too familiar with the do's and don'ts, but I think I did pretty good tonight. Also, the permalashed I blogged about are AMAZING. I get compliments on my lashes ALL the time thanks to them. I definitely recommend them. They're quite a bit of maintainence, but it's well worth it to me.



Also, I'll be doing a give away as soon as I reach 500+ subbies on Youtube.



I have a bunch of stuff going on right now, so I'll probably make a Vlog sometime soon, just to keep you guys updates on what's been going on.
(I found an apartment!)


Love ya!






xox,



Frankie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.