3/30/10

Spring Makeup!

Hey ladies!
I just made a video for this look.---->
If you want to see that click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZpXZXn7shU
I planned on doing a Spring look before Spring actually got here, but hey, this is as soon as I could record seeing as how it took FOREVER to get a memory card for my camera. I also posted a new Vlog, click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9gsVVZjwOk if you'd like to watch that.
I basically want to disuss a giveaway that I'll be having pretty soon and I'll have the rules for that giveaway posted here on my Blog (I'll make a video about it as well)-- with pictures of everything you have a chance of winning. :) I'm so excited, this will be my very first giveaway. There won't be a contest or anything; all you have to do is be my subscriber on Youtube and leave a comment saying "Enter me to win!" or whatever else you'd like to say to enter. By the way, there will be THREE winners, so keep an eye out for that.. coming within the next 2 weeks.
xoxo,
FrankieAdore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.