12/27/09

Andrea Perma-lashes



Hi Ladies!


So I decided to make a small investment in Andrea Perma-Lashes. I actually got the starter kit, which I've posted a picture of, since I've never applied single lashed before. I haven't really heard much about them, so I figured that once I get the concept of them down, I'll make a little tutorial on them. The cool thing about them is that they last up to 3 weeks. Amazing, right? They're a lot like professional lash extensions, if applied correctly.
Anyways, I just thought I'd blog about the latest investment besides a ton of new clothes... I should make a haul video when they all come in. I ordered online since no in-store credit card machine will accept a debit card with no PIN number- but their online store will.
Thanks for reading :)
xox,
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.