6/25/10

Capricorn Makeup

Hi guys! This is what I came up with the Capricorn Horoscope inspired make up. If you like this, check it out on Youtube; I have a step-by-step instructional video on it. I'll include a link to it on this blog post-- I'm really considering making my videos a bit clearer by purchasing a Canon EOS... it would be the biggest purchase I've made since I ordered 22 sets of hair extensions from a manufacturer. What would you guys think? Should I buy it? Anyways, here are some pictures of the Capricorn look:


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the green on you.
    makes your eyes really POP

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FrankieAdore

My photo
My name is Frankie Simones. I am a full time college student in the southern portion of North America. I want you all to see what I have to say and what I think. I'm capable of many things, but I want to express myself in forms of art, writing, and fashion.